Although it is a hidden holster, for many people leather is the only choice. However, why is this happening? What makes these leather gun holsters so special? Why use a leather bag? The purpose of the holster is to protect your gun; it allows you to carry your gun safely when not in use, protecting your body from rough and hard metal contact. Leather can do all of these tasks brilliantly – some people might say it’s better than other materials available. When it comes to choosing holster materials, there are four options to consider: synthetic materials, leather, blended materials and nylon.
Some great and top features of leather cases
1. Leather is a unique organic material, with a feel and shape that cannot be fully matched by synthetic products. Assuming you’ve ever held or carried a leather bag with you, then you know what this means.
2. Most importantly, the life of leather is much longer than that of synthetic materials. Suppose you have a leather wallet, briefcase or belt and you have been using it for years without significant loss of quality, if you allow it, you may have it for years to come.
3. Another remarkable feature of leather is that it has more advantages than synthetic leather cases. You can silently remove the weapon from the holster, which can provide life-saving benefits in some cases.
View all types of leather holsters
The leather cases in this series can meet different occasions and needs. This is an example:
Slide Guard- This is the best custom leather bag for the afternoon. It is an advanced version of Topless, with a beautiful leather look, a sliding lid and a raised leather cover with 2 slots.
· Hidden Ally-Hidden leather holsters are specially designed for people whose hiding is the most important thing. Leather extensions allow you to put shirts on weapons and holsters without noticing them with the naked eye.
Topless-Topless is a custom leather case with leather design, open muzzle design, turnbuckle and puller with lid. This leather case without a thumb break has a seam of 15 degrees.
Tail Gunner – An amazing feature of this holster is the stabilizer wing. The gun owner has had problems with holster rotation and movement in the past and will definitely like it.
· Under Armor-Assuming you’re looking for a reliable leather shoulder, check out Under Armor, which is made from extruded laminated leather with a vegetable-tanned back.
Leather is a traditional holster material that is considered the gold standard by many gun owners. Why is this popular? As we all know, leather is a unique material, reaching a level unmatched by synthetic materials due to its organic nature. The custom fit, in turn, provides a safety seat and holds the parts well.